Google Camera captures quick and easy photos and videos, and takes advantage of your Android device’s computing power with image enhancing features like HDR+, Lens Blur, Wide Angle, Panorama and Photo Sphere
- Simple Interface – Capture photos and video quickly with Google Camera’s simple and intuitive interface
- Lens Blur – Manipulate the camera’s depth of field using Lens Blur to focus on the subject in the foreground and blur the background; great for portraits and selfies
- Photo Stitching – Create amazing 360° Photo Sphere, panoramas, wide angle and fisheye image captures with Google’s photo stitching technology developed for Google Maps
- Video – Shoot video and simultaneously capture stills just by tapping on the screen
- Android Wear – Control the camera from a distance
- HDR+ – Use the HDR+ (High Dynamic Range) setting to improve images captured in low light, and backlit scenes (only available on Nexus 5 and Nexus 6)
- Works on phones and tablets running Android 4.4+ KitKat and above
- Photo Sphere and Panorama require a gyro sensor (not available on Moto G)
- Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Lens Blur require at least 1 gigabyte of memory
- Android L Developer Preview (LPV79) users: Google Camera app will not work on this early preview build. Only final factory system images are supported.
- Mute Camera Shutter Sounds – Turn shutter sounds off from Settings (this option is only available in some locations).
- Selfie Flash – When using the front-facing camera, turn flash on to improve front-facing pictures in low light.