Privacy Browser does not have tabbed browsing yet. This is a planned feature for the 3.x series.
Privacy Browser currently uses Android’s built-in WebView to render web pages. As such, it works best when the latest version of WebView is installed. In the 4.x series, Privacy Browser will switch to a forked version of Android’s WebView called Privacy WebView that will allow for advanced privacy features.
Warning: Due to limitations in the OS, Privacy Browser is susceptible to MITM (Man In The Middle) attacks when browsing insecure websites from devices running Android KitKat (version 4.4.x, API 19). More information about this issue is available at http://www.stoutner.com/kitkat-security-problems/.
• Tor Orbot proxy support.
• SSL certificate pinning.
• Full screen browsing mode.
• Night mode.
• Change the default homepage and search engine to Searx.me.
• Add UltraPrivacy to the blocklists.
• Add an option to block all third-party resource requests.
• Add blocklist controls to the options menu.
• Add a Guide tab explaining the Requests activity.
• Fix the “Waiting for Orbot” message.
• Fix two bugs in the blocklist processing.
• Fix two problems with full screen video mode.